What can I do about a parked car that blocks a sidewalk?

bike and flowersThe Community and Economic Development's Center for Community and Neighborhoods produces postcard-sized brochures that residents may carry to leave on the windshield of vehicles that block sidewalks. You may also call the Police Department at 802-658-2704.